TAU™ simulates the linear and non-linear time-variant nature of modern multi-wire links over several hundred millions of bits needed for reliable performance evaluation. It is able to accurately simulate the on-chip behavior of our advanced Chord™ Signaling systems.
- Visualizes time-domain waveforms in real-time at any point in the system.
- Simulates various sources for generating input bit sequences.
- Builds/cascades channel s-parameters, discrete elements, connectors, filters etc.
- Modeling skew.
- Inserting FEXT/NEXT sources.
- Simulates full PLL model in time-domain, carrier and data recovery, transmitter driver and equalization, adaptation loops, state machines, and clocking impairments.
- Handles RX analog front-end.